Engineering Procurement Construction Monitoring (EPCM)
WinDForce has rendered services as Owner's Engineer in the implementation of more than 175 MW of wind power projects in India and has a developing pipeline of more than 80 MW projects abroad.
WinDForce brings considerable value to the investors in such projects by being:
Guardians of Investor's interest through:
- Reviewing and revalidating the initial Wind Resource Assessment and Generation Estimations
- Undertaking fresh assessments
- Power evacuation study - short term and long term risks
- Contracting â€“ Advise investor on Contractual Risk Mitigation
- Ensuring adherence to the Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) by the Vendor in manufacturing, project implementation and operation and maintenance
- Inspection and testing
- Raising alarm in case of non adherence of time line and quality by the Vendor, expediting implementation and ensuring
- Post Commissioning review of O&M System Design and implementation
- Preparation of a detailed implementation plan with the vendor and other contractors
- Setting up of a project office near the project Site
- Deployment of qualified engineers and supervisory staff at Site for 24 X 7 monitoring of project activities
- Checking and monitoring of major equipment at points of despatch and delivery
- Preparation of documentation and reports with respect to despatch, transport, delivery and storage of all equipment and materials at site.
- Scrutinization of soil test report of WTG locations to ensure that requisite SBC for foundation design is complied with.
- Inspection of all materials (relevant to civil and electrical constructions) and equipments (blades, nacelle and the components/ sub-assemblies inside, hub, control & power panels, tower sections, tower internals, cables, conductors, insulators, structural steel members, etc.) for quality and soundness and also record the short specifications.
- Ensuring tests for steel, cement, water, aggregates, concrete mix, transformer oil, and other relevant tests to measure transformer coil and earth electrode resistances.
- Co-ordination with Project managers of OEM/Developer's for timely implementation of activities and adherence to quality assurance plans
- Setting up of a communication system for project progress updates to client and help implement countermeasures against unforeseen factors/ eventualities during implementation of the project.
- Supervising in-process construction and erection activities for quality and workmanship
- verifying adherence to the standard engineering practices and quality protocols during pre-commissioning and commissioning.